Glorious Games Group
Glorious Games Group is a multi-product gaming company located in central Stockholm. It has been around for more than 10 years under the name Stardoll and has now evolved into producing multiple titles.
Innovative, Professional & Quality of Life
We believe that the most important thing when going to work is having fun, gaining new experiences and learning new things. We offer a work environment with a friendly atmosphere and great colleagues. Over the years we have learned a lot, but our hunger for knowledge and experience never stops, which is why we can offer a great chance to learn new things and grow as individuals. We believe that working together is crucial for success. Challenges are always something we take on together and overcome. Quality of life is an important aspect of any work environment, so we strive to take care of our co-workers by supplying beneficial services, lunch walks and activities outside of work.
We are looking for a mobile developer who is passionate about game development. You will develop our mobile product and future mobile products. There is a strong focus on technical excellence in order to achieve polished and smooth products. To be successful in this role you need to be driven, self-reliant and meticulous. You should enjoy the fast-paced and ever-changing nature of our business. We believe that an outgoing and engaged person is best suited for the role.
- Hands on development in Unity
- Working closely with the producer, assisting in setting roadmaps and developing according to planning
- Working and communicating with support-functions (QA, Operations)
- Professional experience in Unity
- Excellent programming skills in C#
- 3 years professional experience developing for mobile platforms (tablet/phone, iOS and Android)
- Ability to work against a set deadline, flag potential problems and help with prioritization in order to hit the deadline
- Ability to work with minimal supervision against a set goal
- Has shipped at least one mobile game previously
- Experience with App Store and Google Play, store delivery requirements and integration
- Experience with mobile payments, IAP through App Store and Google Play is valued but not required
- Experience in Jira or similar task tracking and sprint planning tools is valued but not required
- Experience with code-revision systems such as Git, Perforce, Subversion is valued but not required
- Experience with PHP backend development is valued but not required